Elevation Certificates and the NFIP's Risk Rating 2.0
- An Elevation Certificate (EC) will no longer be required to purchase coverage under the NFIP's Risk Rating 2.0.
- FEMA will utilize its tools and resources to determine FEMA-sourced elevation data of a building.
- Property owners have the option to provide an Elevation Certificate to assess if it will impact their rate.
- An Elevation Certificate can potentially help remove your property from the high-risk flood zone.
- Our knowledgeable agents can guide you on whether obtaining an Elevation Certificate benefits your situation.