Benefits and Features of AFR’s Automated Valuation Models
Reduce Closing Costs
Shorten the time needed to close loans
AFR’s AVMs provide a confidence score to indicate accuracy
Assist in quality control
Easy ordering through AFR’s website
Exterior inspections are also available from AFR
Freddie Mac’s Home Value Explorer (HVE)
HVE has the best national coverage of any AVM and is the most precise AVM available.
Freddie Mac’s proprietary algorithm blends multiple model estimates returned by the Repeat Sales model and Hedonic Model.
HVE reports provide a list of recent neighborhood sales within a 1-mile radius of the subject property sold within the last year. Up to 10 properties can be listed; however, the number will vary based on sales activity.
Vero Value uses predictive technology to provide highly accurate solutions in collateral assessment.
Veros’ Confidence Score (VCS) is highly correlated to the predictive accuracy and, as such, is extremely useful in decision making within a lending organization.
Combining multiple valuation methods, each using predictive technology, Veros runs approximately 10 different valuation methods for any given subject property compared to other vendors that may run only 2-4 basic methods.
Collateral Analytics - CA Value
With more than 10 years of property data and transaction information for much of the U.S., the CA Value AVM generates instantaneous online reports in real-time for virtually any residential address. These reports include a value estimate, comparable sales and listing data, location map, confidence score of the value estimate, as well as additional charts and detail on the surrounding market’s price and sales activity trends.
The CA Value AVM employs a multitude of approaches to value each property including a number of Hedonic or Multiple Regression models, Appraisal Emulation, Time Adjustment, and other proprietary techniques to calculate a final value.
The multiple model approach combined with neighborhood specific comparable selection guarantees the most up-to-date and precise valuations. In addition to traditional public record data, the CA Value AVM incorporates listing, off-market and sales information for increased geographical coverage and accuracy.
CA Value Features
- Detailed subject property characteristics
- Look up subject property by owner name or parcel number
- Estimated market value, high value, low value and confidence score
- Historical subject property transaction history (sold, active, withdrawn, expired, pending, etc.)
- Interactive map (road, aerial, bird’s eye view) with display of subject property and comparable properties
- Entry box for comments to include with PDF
- Report download to PDF or Excel
- Price charts – Surrounding zip code home price trends
- Sales activity charts – Surrounding zip code subject property versus comparable sales distributions