Elevation Certificates

Elevation Certificates are required to rate properties that are built or have had major improvements made after the first flood insurance rate map (FIRM) is issued for the community.

Elevation certificates can also be used to obtain a Letter of Map Change if a structure is located above the base flood elevation.

If an Elevation Certificate is required, AFR can assist you through our nationwide network of surveyors to ensure the most competitive pricing and that you receive an Elevation Certificate in a timely manner.