Some of the things you’d be doing:
- Assist Director of Software Development in planning current and future projects
- Lead daily scrum meetings with software development team
- Develop professional enterprise applications on modular, reusable, multi-tiered, adhering to domain-driven design
- Drive new features and capabilities from software design, implementation, testing and deployment
- Develop new features and enhancements to our existing applications and services
- Implement complex and evolving software requirements
- Document requirements, features, specifications, deployment procedures, test scripts, defect logs and reports
The skills you have:
- 5+ years working with C#
- 3+ .NET Core Framework.
- 3+ Experience working with SQL Server 2016+, including writing queries and stored procedures.
- 3+ Experience implementing REST services.
- 3+ Experience implementing N-tier architecture designs in distributed environments.
- 3+ Experience with Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL.
- 3+ Experience with testing tools XUnit, NUint.
- 3+ Experience with Git in continuous integration environments.
- 3+ Experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Display exceptional decision-making capabilities
- Apply effective and creative problem solving skills to expected and unexpected problems
- Act independently and professionally under minimum supervision
- Ability to be adaptable and flexible
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree in the area of Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or related field.
To compliment compensation, our employees enjoy:
- Paid holidays & personal time
- Medical, dental, vision insurance
- Life, short-term disability and long-term disability are offered as voluntary benefits
- Medical and dependent care FSA offered
- 401k plan with a generous 50% company match up to 6%
- Events and recognition